Friday, May 13, 2011

CoroCoro Soon Announcing New Pokemon Game Information

I can't remember if I made a post on the game announcement or not, so I'll explain. Dengeki DS revealed that there will be a new Pokemon game coming out soon. Satoru Iwata said a few months ago that there would be a Pokemon game released for the 3DS. Here is what he said:


Naturally, we expect 3D viewing to become one of the attractions when the new Pokémon title is released on Nintendo 3DS, but a number of other attractions, which do not depend upon the 3D aspect, shall also be realised," Iwata told investors. "I have no hesitation about the prospect that a Pokémon-franchise title will be released for Nintendo 3DS.
People have been speculating that the game announced in Dengeki DS would be the 3DS game talked about by Mr.Iwata. Now that it's all explained, I can get to the point of this post. CoroCoro will be showing more information in its June 15th issue, and Dengeki DS also says that it will be revealing more info in its May 21st issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.