- What the blooper is (e.g. “Dan’s hair is miscolored”)
- A picture of the blooper (see rules below)
- The season number and episode number or the movie title and number (“Season 3, Episode 12”, “Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, movie nine”)
- If you took the blooper from another site or a comment on a site (e.g. YouTube, Blogger, WordPress), please give credit to the site/commenter. You will still be credited for sending the blooper to us.
- The name you wish to be credited as (does not have to be your real name). You will be credited by your email username if you do not include this.
- Comments posted on this blog will not be accepted unless you meet the above criteria and provide a link to your site/blog that includes a picture of the blooper. If your blooper is hard to find on your website, please provide a link to both your site and and the picture.
- The picture MUST be high quality. Blurry pictures will be declined.
- The picture may only have a channel watermark (e.g. 4Kids, Rai Due, TV Tokyo), no watermarks placed there by you or the site from which you got the picture (see the rule below). If the channel watermark partially covers or completely covers the blooper, the blooper will be sent back with a request for a new picture (you may either use a non-watermarked picture or you may change stations. For example, the 4Kids and the Cartoon Network Singapore logos are in different spots on the screen and thus would be good substitutes for each other.)
- Taking pictures from other sites is forbidden.
- The picture must not have subtitles, regardless of the show.
- No writing may be on the picture. Please describe the blooper in your email.
- Please do not include circles or arrows on the picture unless the blooper is hard to see.
Please do not continuously harass us for not posting your picture automatically. We here have lives and this blog is not the main focus of said lives.
If you currently have sent us bloopers that do not match the following criteria, please resend them to firstname.lastname@example.org