Friday, October 29, 2010

HUUUUUUGE WINX NEWS POST!

Okay, I know that I haven't posted any Winx news since Black and White exploded into my mind, and onto every other Pokemon fansite. Well, I can't say that this is all of the news since then, but I am gonna post a lot of news!

Magical Adventure Debut!

Magical Adventure is out in Italy! *claps* And Turkey! *clapsclaps* And...IT WAS ALREADY OUT IN RUSSIA!??! IT CAME OUT ON OCTOBER 21!?!? Wow. Awesome. And, for all of you American fans that never got the first movie (like me)...well, you can watch this one! Yep, thanks to Nickelodeon, who's going to air the movies! It was all confirmed in a certain interview with Iginio Straffi, which brings me to my next piece of news...

World Screen's Interview with Iginio Straffi!
WorldScreen.com just recently interviewed Winx Club's creator, Iginio Straffi! And it's in English! :)

 
(Thanks to Una Di Noi for posting this first)


Winx Rockstars for the Nintendo DS

The trailer: 

 

It's gonna be released in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa this November. You choose either a guitar, drums, the keyboard, or a mic, and play one of 12 Winx songs. If you can impress the audience, the Voltage Meter increases and your fairy transforms into her Believix. And, if you can get a high score, you can unlock fashion items. There are over 100 of them! Roxy is also a playable character, which means that this is her first Winx video game!

 ________________________________________
Yeah, that's all I can think of for now. Oh yeah, Gardenia Park on the Winx site is dead, and was replaced by Winx Adventure. Yeah, that's about it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.