Friday, July 9, 2010

Hatooboo? And, Possible Black and White English Release Date!

A new Pokemon was seen in the Japanese demos of Pokemon Black and White, It's named Hatooboo (Pronounced hat-oh-bo).

(From a page on the pokestation.com forums)


Now, for the next piece of news. I went to my local Gamestop store, and asked the man behind the desk for a list of the games that will soon be released for the Nintendo DS, and the date they will be released. Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs had the date October 1st, 2010. Pokemon Black and White had the date April 1st, 2011. Now, keep in mind that Gamestop has no relation to The Pokemon Company other than selling their games, so this may not be correct. I'm still looking forward to the games' English release, and I hope that the date is correct. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope it's true and we get B+W in a little less than a year! I don't think I could wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I checked my local gamestop was taking pre-orders for Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. I will also have to check if they're pre-orders for B+W it wouldn't surpise me if they are already. I mean they did it for Diamond and Pearl so why not Black and white?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.