Friday, December 24, 2010

Yanappu, Hiyappu, and Baoppu English Names!

(Thanks to Pokébeach)

Yannappu, Hiyappu, and Baoppu now have English names! This picture from Pokébeach (link above) shows their names, along with the pictures of the cases for Pokémon Black and White!

(Click to make it bigger.)

The image shows that Hiyappu's name is Panpour, Yanappu's name is Pansage, and Baoppu's name is Pansear! Information has also been leaked that the English release date will be April 17th, but that's only a rumor. I remember posting a looong time ago that I heard the the release date was April 1st, which is still the same month, so maybe it's somewhere around there...anyway, that's the new info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.