Friday, August 20, 2010

New Best Wishes Preview, and New Best Wishes Character!



In this video, they showed a new character, a new Nurse Joy design, and a new Officer Jenny design. Here are some pictures.

The New Character
The New Nurse Joy
The New Officer Jenny

(Sorry for the pokestation.net watermarks, the video was uploaded by a channel on YouTube that is owned by the admin of that website.) According to serebii.net (in reference to the new character),

This character is called Shooti (シューティ) and while travelling to take on the Isshu League, he also is a bit of a Pokémon Photographer and enjoys taking photographs of Pokémon. He has never been seen before.

What do you all think about the new character and the new Jenny and Joy designs? I like the new character, and think he'll be Ash's rival, but that's only speculation. I also like the new Joy design, but I think I'll need a while to soften up to Jenny's new design. Tell us what you guys think about them in the comments, and I'll see you in the next post!

3 comments:

  1. HOW COULD THEY CHANGE NURSE JOY?!?!?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    Oh and the pokemon hiding in that ugly hair of hers? Weird and stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design for Joy. they used the old design for 13 season so I think the change is good idea for both the supporting characters. It's a fresh start for the new anime series and it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T LIKE IT!!! The old Nurse Joy was SOOOOO much better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.