- What the blooper is (e.g. “Dan’s hair is miscolored”)
- A picture of the blooper (see rules below)
- The season number and episode number or the movie title and number (“Season 3, Episode 12”, “Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, movie nine”)
- If you took the blooper from another site or a comment on a site (e.g. YouTube, Blogger, WordPress), please give credit to the site/commenter. You will still be credited for sending the blooper to us. Note that this does not include pictures.
- The name you wish to be credited as (does not have to be your real name). You will be credited by your email username if you do not include this.
- Comments posted on this blog will not be accepted unless you meet the above criteria and provide a link to your site/blog that includes a picture of the blooper. If your blooper is hard to find on your website, please provide a link to both your site and and the picture.
- Please do not waste our time with pictures that are obviously not bloopers. Ian and I do have lives and we do not want to have to stare at a picture only to realize you were incorrect.
- The picture must be high quality. Blurry pictures will be declined.
- The picture may only have a channel watermark (e.g. 4Kids, Rai Due, TV Tokyo), no watermarks placed there by you or the site from which you got the picture (see the rule below). If the channel watermark partially covers or completely covers the blooper, the blooper will be sent back with a request for a new picture (you may either use a non-watermarked picture or you may change stations. For example, the 4Kids and the Cartoon Network Singapore logos are in different spots on the screen and thus would be good substitutes for each other.)
- Taking pictures from other sites is forbidden. Giving credit is not an appropriate substitute for getting the image yourself. Only if you have proven permission from the Administrator are you allowed to take the picture.
- The picture must not have subtitles, regardless of the show.
- No writing may be on the picture. Please describe the blooper in your email.
- Please do not include circles or arrows on the picture unless the blooper is hard to see.
- Most Winx Club PNGs are done by fans out of magazines and the like, and due to the unprofessional nature of this, most PNG mistakes (such as missing wings, lack of hair, a character being lighter/darker than usual) are simply errors made by fans. Many PNGs also feature slightly different outfits, hair styles, or the like. This is simply concept art and/or the animators having fun.
- If you absolutely must, the picture can be uploaded to a website as long as you can prove it is still yours. As this can be near impossible at points, we strongly encourage you to just send us the file.
Please do not continuously harass us for not posting your picture automatically. We here have lives and this blog is not the main focus of said lives.
If you currently have sent us bloopers that do not match the following criteria, please resend them to email@example.com
Note from GCG: Due to some miscommunication, my folder of bloopers has been deleted. If you've submitted bloopers and they have not been posted, odds are they were deleted. Please re-submit them to Ian.