Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver!

I know that everyone is ecstatic about the 2010 releases of Pokemon Heart Gold

http://thenintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/pokemon-heart-gold-box-side-280x280.jpg

and Soul Silver


http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/pokemon-silver-cover.jpg.

Well, here is a quote from Serebii.net:

"Little is known about the upcoming Pokémon Heart Gold & Pokémon Soul Silver games. At the moment, all we know is that they are remakes of the original Gold & Silver games, set in the Johto region and coming out for the DS in Autumn/Fall of 2009.

As these games are remakes of Gold & Silver, they will feature both Johto & Kanto and follow the storyline of you as a new trainer, going through the gyms of Johto and Kanto, and winding up needing to thwart a Team Rocket plot to takeover the world with their Pokémon.

Even though it will follow closely on the basics of Pokémon Gold & Silver, there are a variety of new features brought into these remakes. Firstly, all the game mechanics are brought up to the 4th generation standards. Second, one of the major new features is that you can have any Pokémon follow you in the games. This way, you can truely personalise your experience.

In addition to the areas previously in Johto, there are new areas to be found within Johto. In addition to that, there are non-Johto Pokémon to be found in it including Kyogre in Heart Gold, Groudon in Soul Silver, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia & Giratina.

Heart Gold & Soul Silver is also packaged with a new peripheral; PokéWalker, which will allow you to transfer a Pokémon to it to train it up as you walk around your normal life."


I kept all of the misspellings. To keep it an exact quote. But the font was white so I changed it to dark blue. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait! I would SO buy it!

    PS: I voted on your poll twice in a row, is that weird? Shouldn't you only be able to vote once? Hehe, I picked Brandon twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already preorderd my copy of HeartGold at game stop last week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.