Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rainbow Magicland!

Corny name, right? So, Rainbow magicland is a theme park based on Iginio Straffi's creations. (Winx Club, Huntik, Monster Allergy, etc.) It is coming out in, about 2 years so...the name'll probably get changed a few times. It will be in Italy. I'm 100,000,000% sure that Winx is going to be in it, Huntik, maybe, Monster Allergy, I hope. I don't watch Monster Allergy (Don't watch, I never said don't/won't like it.), but for all of the fans out there, I am rooting for Monster Allergy! I've seen it once or twice, just don't watch it much. Here is some Concept Art for ya, I got it from Grace Qute who got it from Michael's Winx Club.

Here's the concept art!


Hey! You guys are lucky! I tried and tried to upload the pictures and it would always say that an Internal Error (Whatever that means...) happened. But for you guys, I kept trying and...IT WORKED! Lets give a big HOORAY for Concept Art! YAY CONCEPT ART!! Thanks for reading everybody! :)
~Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.