Monday, November 16, 2009

Annoucement!! Pokemon and Bakugan Fans Should Be All Ears!!

I've decided that I want more Pokemon and Bakugan writers! Email me at imk1047@gmail.com with a brief (or long, I just don't want people not doing it because of the work) reason or why you want to write on the blog, and how hard will you try. Also include your first name, website link (if you have one) and (SUPER-OPTIONAL) your age. If you like both Pokemon and Bakugan, say that. If you love Pokemon and like Bakugan, say that. If you love one and hate the other, say that too. If you lie and end up not posting, you will get kicked off! As simple as that. DO NOT TELL ME IN A COMMENT! I hope I make myself clear, DO NOT TELL ME IN A COMMENT!! I'm not saying don't leave comments, I'm saying email me if you want to be on the blog. If you want to be on, but don't have an email and don't want one, we'll find another way. If you don't know how to get one, I'll leave a temporary post on how. Once again, if you tell me in a comment, I will not count it. I am dankuso24 on YouTube so if you don't have an email but have YouTube or something like that, send me a Private Message. In the email, just tell me why you want to post on the blog, what will you post on, etc. If you like Winx, GREAT!! But you have to like Pokemon or Bakugan too. Once again, email me at imk1047@gmail.com!! Thanks for reading!! And I hope I get lots of entries! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.