Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winx Club - The Fairy Mission


I was on oktoday.sg on this page and saw this banner:    Hmmmmm... These are my ideas on what this does with the hope of a soon Season 4.

Helping:

1. "The Fairy Mission". What mission? A mission to save a fairy currently on Earth?
2. Why make a Winx event anyway? To remind people of it?
3. Their using Enchantix. Why? To end it with a bang?

Not Helping:

1. Roxy isn't there.
2. Enchantix, not Believix. (I know I mentioned Enchantix in the "Helping" section, I thought of both of these.)
3. The Trix, not The Wizards of The Black Circle/The Fairy Hunters.


That's all I can think of! If you can think of anything, email me at imk1047@gmail.com! Thanks!!



4 comments:

  1. I saw this, too. Okto is currently re-running season three. They're probably doing things like this to "revive" Winx in Singapore. I doubt this show will have anything to do with season four's story (or season three's, besides the Enchantix powers), but I'm sure season four is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they're going to ruin season four for Singapore yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY FAV WINX CLUB!HMMMMMMMMMMMM!I REALY LOVE THEM!THE WORLD DIDN"T LOVE THEM ANYMORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love winx club!! I WISH THEY SEASON FOUR WILL ALSO SHOW UP IN THE PHILIPPINES!!! I REALLY LIKE IT!!

    BY THE WAY, HOW DO YOU MAKE A WEBSITE? I LIKE TO MAKE MY OWN WEBSITE ABOUT THE WINX.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.