Monday, November 30, 2009

No More Subbed Winx Episodes! (Kinda)

This is what Banjogate from YouTube said in his description on his most recent subtitled Winx Episode:

"~~READ THIS~~
The reason for the delay was because there were some wording issues that I would normally consult my translator about.
It seems like she has been MIA since the beginning of the month, I decided to finish the episode anyway.
As of now, I can't promise any more translated episodes coming out because s he is MIA. I will however continue to upload the season 3 episodes."

Nooooooo!!!!!! But look at what Justvii from YouTube said in this video!



If you didn't/couldn't watch, this was what he said in the description! (Same thing, different text, but same message.)

"I will NOT upload the new Italian episodes (Episodes 14 - 26)! I will wait for either the Brazilian version that is coming out on December 17 (which I will sub, in this case) or for the English version. If the ENG version doesn't come out 'till January, It will be Brazilian Portuguese episodes subbed. Amazing high quality episodes, provided by ArjenDeJong12. Thank you, and I hope you understand."

YAY! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

It is understood that Winx Club is owned by Iginio Straffi, Bakugan by Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) also known asGenjūrō Tachibana (立花 源十郎) and Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). I do not claim that I own these creations, I give all credit to Iginio Straffi, Mitsuo Hashimoto (橋本 みつお) and Satoshi Tajiri (田尻智). All videos from the website "YouTube" are linked to the page they came from. I do not claim I own the videos from "YouTube" that are posted on this website (winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com). All graphics on this webpagethat are owned by any other person will be removed if he or she wishes it so. This agreement was written by me, Ian Kowal, the owner of this blog, next to Blogger, the website which created the base of this blog. This agreement includes the content of the following pages.